Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

Do I have to go to court if I want to recover monetary damages in my Florida auto accident case?

Return to FAQ Videos


You don’t have to go to court if you can settle your case prior to filing a lawsuit with either your own insurance or the other party’s insurance or both. If, however, the defendant’s insurance company, the person at fault, doesn’t want to pay you what you believe is what you are owed, then you would probably have to file a lawsuit.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation