Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

If I am injured while riding my bicycle in Florida, can I sue the driver that hit me?

Return to FAQ Videos


Yes. You can sue the driver that hits you. Whether you can recover from the driver is a different question.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation