Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

If I am unhappy with my present car accident lawyer, can I switch attorneys? How much will it cost to change attorneys?

Return to FAQ Videos


In Florida, as a consumer, you always have the right to terminate your attorney. If you decide to terminate your attorney, then that prior attorney will have a right to claim fees and costs that may have been expended while he represented you in that case.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation