Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


Yes. You can sue the driver of the car that you were riding in, as long as that person shares some form of responsibility for the accident. Then you would probably have a claim against that person.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation