Florida Business, Insurance & Personal Injury FAQ Videos
- Are my wage loss benefits resulting from a Florida auto accident case taxable?
- Are punitive damages available in a Florida auto accident case?
- Are punitive damages available in Florida boating accident cases?
- Aside from rear end collisions, are there any other liability patterns in Florida auto accident cases?
- Can I appeal from a mediation or arbitration?
- Can I sue for my Florida bicycle accident?
- Can I use a lawyer at my mediation or arbitration hearing?
- Do I have a case against the car manufacturer if the air bags in my car did not deploy during my Florida auto accident case?
- How long does it take to settle a Florida bicycle accident case?
- How quickly should I contact an attorney in a Florida bicycle accident case?
- How should I deal with the motorists insurance company?
- I was a pedestrian hit by a car. I live alone and do not own a car. Who pays for my medical bills?
- I was hit by a car while out walking but the driver stated that he could not see me because of vegetation. Is the owner of the land liable for my injuries?
- If I am involved in a pedestrian accident, what damages can I recover?
- Is a trademark registration guaranteed and can I get a refund of money paid if it is denied?
- My son was killed when he was hit by a drunk driver on his way home from school. Is anyone besides the driver liable for my sons death?
- Should I release my medical records to another driver's insurance adjuster?
- What is arbitration?
- What is detrimental reliance?
- What is mediation?
- What kinds of damages can be awarded in a breach of contract lawsuit?
- Who can be sued in a Florida boating accident case?
- Will my Florida auto accident case be affected because I gave a recorded statement to the other driver's insurance company?
- Are mediation or arbitration legally binding?
- Who can sue in a Florida truck accident injury or death case?
- When should I get treatment after a car accident?
- What type of conduct is involved in a RICO action?
- What type of boating accidents does your firm handle?
- What should I look for in hiring an attorney to represent me in my Florida auto accident case?
- What must I prove in order to win my Florida auto accident case?
- What kind of compensation can I qualify for after a car accident?
- What is the statute of limitations for a boating accident?
- What is fraudulent inducement?
- What is a partition lawsuit?
- What is a non-compete clause?
- What is a fiduciary duty?
- What is a covenant not to compete?
- What happens if I injured someone in a Florida car accident and the insurance company refused to settle within my policy limits then a jury awards damages in excess of my policy limits?
- What are trade secrets and how are they protected?
- What are the most common factors in collisions between commercial trucks and automobiles?
- What are my legal rights following my Florida car accident?
- To file a trademark should someone hire an attorney?
- The driver who caused my accident had a past history of drug violations. Could this be a factor in my Florida case?
- Is investigation important in a Florida truck accident case?
- If I was injured while riding a bicycle in Florida, how do my medical bills get paid?
- If I was hit by a commercial vehicle in a Florida car accident, is the employer of the other driver also responsible?
- If I am involved in a Florida car accident, do I have to tell my insurance company about it right away?
- If I am injured while riding my bicycle in Florida, can I sue the driver that hit me?
- If I am injured while riding my bicycle in florida, can I recover benefits on my auto insurance policy?
- If a person dies from a Florida bicycle accident, can a claim still be pursued?
- I was injured in a Florida crash where a truck driver was a fault. Can I receive money for time I missed from work?
- How often do bicycle accidents occur in the tri-county area?
- How does the negligence of an operator of a vessel lead to an accident?
- How are businesses valued and how are shareholders affected?
- Does my own automobile insurance cover me for accidents when I am on my bicycle?
- Do I have to go to court if I want to recover monetary damages in my Florida auto accident case?
- Do I have to give a recorded statement to the insurance company in a Florida auto accident case?
- Can I sue the driver of the car I was riding in if I was injured in a Florida car accident?
- Can a passenger recover damages for injuries caused by the other driver in a Florida auto accident case?
- Are there parties other than the at-fault driver against whom I can take legal action in a Florida auto accident case?
- Are there alternatives to going to court to resolve business disputes?
- Will it cost me any money to bring a Florida auto accident case?
- Will I have to pay back my health insurance provider if I recover damages in a Florida auto accident case?
- Where are insurance bad faith cases litigated?
- When should I contact an attorney following a car accident?
- When is my work protected?
- When can the "R" within the circle be used next to a trademark
- What rights do minority shareholders have when they suspect malfeasance?
- What kinds of damages are available in a Florida auto accident case?
- What is trademark infringement?
- What is the trademark electronic application system?
- What is the purpose for obtaining uninsured motorist or underinsured motorist benefits?
- What is the difference between a trademark and a copyright?
- What is the difference between a registered and unregistered trademark?
- What is RICO?
- What is personal injury protection insurance? Part II
- What is personal injury protection insurance?
- What is insurance bad faith?
- What is copyright?
- What is bodily injury liability insurance?
- What is an apparent agent?
- What is a trademark?
- What is a shareholder derivative lawsuit?
- What is a non-solicitation agreement?
- What does interference with contractual relations mean?
- What does copyright protect?
- What constitutes pain and suffering in a florida auto accident case?
- What can be copyrighted?
- What are the elements of fraud?
- What are liquidated damages?
- What are buy sell agreements?
- My business was sued. What do I do?
- Must I register a copyright with the government to receive protection?
- If I mediate do I still need an attorney?
- If I am unhappy with my present car accident lawyer, can I switch attorneys? How much will it cost to change attorneys?
- I think someone infringed upon or used my copyrighted material. What should I do now?
- How long do I have to file a Florida auto accident case?
- How is a copyright different from a patent or trademark?
- How do attorneys charge for florida auto accident cases?
- How are ambiguities in auto insurance policies resolved?
Attorney Michael Pike’s Advice to Businesses Still Closed Due to Corona Virus – Aired 8/3/2020 on WFLX Fox at 10pm
Attorney Michael Pike’s Advice to Businesses Still Closed Due to Corona Virus – Aired 8/3/2020 on WPTV NBC at 11pm
Michael Pike’s Segment Regarding Employee Rights Aired 7/24/20 on ABC 25 WPBF News at 5am
Michael Pike’s Segment Regarding Employee Rights Aired 7/24/20 on ABC 25 WPBF News at 6am
Michael Pike’s Segment Regarding Employee Rights Aired 7/23/20 on ABC 25 WPBF News at 11pm
CBS12 this morning at 5am and 9am
Michael Pike’s Appearance on Dr. Phil
Attorney Michael Pike Discussing Pedestrian Laws & Rights on Local News Channel
Attorney Daniel Lustig’s Appearance on Spanish Broadcaster “Azteca 48” Discussing Accidents at Work
Translation: A recent study by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reported that Latino workers are more likely to die in occupational accidents than other races. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, in 2017, falls caused almost 26% of work-related Latino deaths, compared with approximately 16% of deaths in other communities. The lawyer, Daniel Lustig, explains why this happens and how to defend your rights.