Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

How should I deal with the motorists insurance company?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should not deal with any motorist insurance carriers after any type of automobile accident or bicycle accident or pedestrian accident until you speak with a lawyer. Many insurance companies attempt to have you take our sit for what they call is an examination under oath. You can say things in that examination under oath that may or may not hurt your case. It is imperative that you seek counsel and have an attorney represent you before speaking with any insurance carriers.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation