Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

I was injured in a Florida crash where a truck driver was a fault. Can I receive money for time I missed from work?

Return to FAQ Videos


Not only can you receive money from time missed from work, which is in the form of a loss wage claim, but you can also receive compensation for bodily injury, that is injuries you sustained as a result of the accident that required hospital care and/or doctor care to tend to your injuries.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation