Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

If I was injured while riding a bicycle in Florida, how do my medical bills get paid?

Return to FAQ Videos


Similar to an auto accident, if you have your own car insurance, your first $10,000 of coverage should be covered by your PIP insurance, up to 80% of those $10,000. If you have medical insurance, health insurance, then your health insurance should also cover you for medical expenses incurred. If the person at fault has insurance then you can also attempt to recover from that person for medical expenses that you incur that were not paid by insurance.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation