Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

When should I contact an attorney following a car accident?

Return to FAQ Videos


You should always contact an attorney before you provide statements to insurance companies. If you receive phone calls from insurance companies whether it’s your insurance company or the other person’s insurance company, make sure that you have an attorney on your side because insurance companies may want to ask questions for the sole purpose of avoiding paying your claim.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation