Skip to main content

Exit WCAG Theme

Switch to Non-ADA Website

Accessibility Options

Select Text Sizes

Select Text Color

Website Accessibility Information Close Options
Close Menu
Pike & Lustig, LLP. We see solutions where others see problems.

Will I have to pay back my health insurance provider if I recover damages in a Florida auto accident case?

Return to FAQ Videos


Paying back your health insurance provider is a very good question. The answer to the question is yes you will have to pay back your health insurance provider as a result of an auto accident in the state of Florida. Health carriers have a subrogation right and pursuant to that subrogation right you must pay them back for the negligence of another person.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Skip footer and go back to main navigation